Monday, July 10, 2006
I'm back in KB.!
Finally I'm back to my lovely and sweety hometown yesterday. Took flight from London to KLIA and then from KLIA back to KB. Reached KB at 11.45am yesterday. Let's start with the summary of my long long journey all the way from London back to KB.

On the 7th July at 10.30pm, my coach departed from Glasgow to London Heathrow Airport and this journey took us exactly 8 hours. Reached Heathrow Airport at 6.30am the next morning, checked-in at 8.30am and started to do our duty-free shopping,didn't buy anything, just bought two perfumes for darlinn and dad bought some wine. Rushed to departure gate at 11.15am and our flight took off at 12.30pm sharp. Feel so tired and quickly had a small rest while the flight take off (so that I'll be energetic to enjoy the in-flight-movie afterward). Woke up by the one of the air-crews when she passed the hot tower for us to wipe our face, had our so-called breakfast+lunch, I ate chicken with rice, served with bread and butter, orange juice, and yogurt. After the meals, I started to enjoy the in-flight movies, most of the movies I had watched before, so I started with The Last Holiday, introduced by darlinn coz we missed this film when it was screening in cinema. The show was just fine, at least didn't doze me off. Second movie was The Lion King, although it was a long long ago movie but I stuill enjoyed it. It made me recall back then time I watched this show when I was young with the video tape (surprisingly UK is still selling video tape everywhere when we hardly see them in Malaysia nowadays). The movie was Big Momma 2, although I had watched this before but I just simply like this comedy. Finally I watched chicnese TV-show, 'zhong1 yi4 jie2 mu4" by Wu Zhong Xian. It was real nice to laugh out alone, haha.!

When I finished with those 4 movies, it's already 6.30pm. I left 5 hours to sleep, I was so tired and sleepy then I slept for another 3 hours and woke up at 10pm to have my breakfast?? (it was 10pm in UK but 5am in Malaysia). I ate omelette with chicken sausage, served with fruits, bread with butter (again!), orange juice, a cup of tea and a slice of cake. After breakfast, still sleepy, but we were going to reach soon, don't want to waste any time on sleeping, so played game, forgot what game I had played but there's quite alot of choice to choose. At 11.45pm (UK's time) @ 6.45am (Malaysia's time), an announcement was made and we had to prepare for landing, means no more game or movie for me already. My flight landed at KLIA on time, 7.40am. The whole journey from London to KLIA took me 12 hours. Can't wait to step on to KLIA, but still so sleepy.

Again, shopping in KLIA duty-free shops, bought whisky for my brother and a box of chocolate only. My flight from KLIA back to KB was scheduled at 10.15am, but it delayed for 40 minutes. Therefore I reached KB at 12.45pm instead of 11.10am. I slept all the way from KLIA back to KB. It's nice to see darlinn again after two and a half weeks. It's even nicer to meet my family after seperated for almost a year.! Missed them so much.

Now, I have nothing to do, enjoying my life in KB ...

More to update later about my summer holiday trips and my sister's graduation ceromony, it's all coming soon ...

 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:53 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: