Monday, August 07, 2006
Had received a terrible news when I woke up this morning. It really frighthen me until I couldn't fall asleep anymore.

Darlinn called me this morning around 8.30am, he received a text message from our friend who is studying in Australia:

"Ming, something terrible happened! I am safe but XXX (another friend of mine) had suffered from internal bleeding when we were skiing. Half of the brain was taken out by the doctor. He can survive for 3 days the most. Be prepared that he may leave us soon."

I was blank when I heard this news. Never thought of skiing also will take someone's life. I'm still on my planning to go to Switzeland for skiing either this winter or this coming spring. Now I have to reconsider and replan my vacation for next semester.

I called my friend (the one who text me) immediately after I've the text message, she sounded so tired and weak, it has been a very long night for all of them to stay awake the whole night waiting for the latest news from the doctor. I'm not really sure about the accident, I've been told that XXX fell twice when he was skiing, 1st time was 2 days ago, but nothing serious from the out-look, so everyone thought it just small matter, who knows the next day when they were skiing, XXX fell another time, this time is very serious, he was unconcious and was sent to the hospital. The doctor said his brain got blood clot, and cut out nearly half of his brain. No one expect this to be so serious. All of them are so sad.

Nothing we can do now, just pray hard so that he can survive until his parent arrive to see him for the last time. As I know, his father will reach there tomorrow morning. Hopefully nothing worst happen today.

There's another accident I heard from darlinn, it happened in KB. Darlinn's sister's friend (guess should be 17th years old) invovled in a road accident. She was driving her motorcycle and knocked down by a car (I guess), nobody saw how she fell but it was quite serious as well. Her brain is dead, and she got only 20% of chance to survive. Now she is hospitalizing in USM. Pray hard for her as well.

Why's there so many accident happened nowadays? Now is the 7th month in Lunar calendar, which is Ghost's month. Is this all related ???
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:05 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: