Monday, August 21, 2006
I'm so bored nowadays. Although darlinn is companying me every night but we don't know where can we go. KB itself is really boring, most of the time we spend together is either in my house or in his house. Any suggestion on what can we do in KB?

I'm going to Singapore tomorrow night. Yuuppeee, finally can get out of this place. Going to meet my cutie sister soon. Had been missing her for almost a year. Got to see how much had she changed, physically and mentally. Will stay in Singapore for a week time.

After that I'll go down to KL from Singapore, to meet with darlinn and his family over there, another one-week holiday in KL. In between, we will go to Genting, for fun and also for Amway's convention. I'm going to register as Amway's member soon, provided if darlinn agree to register as well.

This is the only 2 weeks I have to enjoy myself. After these two trips, I have to burn the midnight oil again to prepare for my exam. I don't need to sit for the exam which was scheduled on the 16th August due to some mistake between Cardiff University and me, is this a good news or bad news? I will only take my exam after I'm back to Cardiff end of September.

Wish myself best of luck.!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:44 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: