Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Rest in peace.
Danny,

I've just visitted you in 'Fo Jiao Hui' yesterday and this morning. Don't know whether you can spot me anot. You look so handsome in the photo. You like others to praise you iziz? Now I'm praising you, you should be very very happy now. :p

I don't know how to describe our relationship, but you did give me a wonderful moment before. I won't forget you as my best friend, you will always in my heart.

I looked at your photo just now, it was taken by your dad when you were hospitalized. You looked so pale in the photo. I can feel the pain you sufferred during that moment, your upper part of the body is all supported by the machine. You must be very sufferring..! Glad that you are so tough enough.

Now you've moved into your new home, I didn't follow you to your new home this morning, hope you can forgive me for this. This morning we sang the bible song for you, do you like it? I don't know that you are christian before this, but at least I knew it now. During the ceromony this morning, Ee told me you don't like to listen to this (Bible's) song. She suggested to play Jay's song for you, waahahaa. But of coz this was only our conversation, who dare to suggest such silly thing during the ceromony.

I promise I will remember all our sweet memories till the end of the day. Thanks for accompanied me before. Thanks for everything you did to me. I appreciate it so much. Do come into my dream when you free. I miss you.~

Lay Ming

 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:37 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: