Saturday, August 05, 2006
Study study Study
I'm forced to study this few days, because my exam is coming real soon. I'm so scare I will fail this exam again yet I'm not in the mood of studying now.! Everyone is holiday-ing but I am the only one who need to prepare for the resit. I hate this.! I really feel like giving up in my studies. I studied so hard but I didn't manage to pass this subject smoothly. Now I got a feeling that even though I got a chance to resit but I will just get the same result in the end. Whenever I look through the pass year exam paper, I'm blank, don't know what to answer, or don't even know where to find the answer.! This is the main problem I'm facing now, make me not in the mood to study anymore.!

Every time darlinn calls me, the first thing he asks will be 'What are you doing? Are you studying?' or 'How much have you studied today?'. If I were to go out with darlinn or friends at night, my mom will ask, 'Don't you need to study for your coming exam?' or when I'm just loitering around in my shop, mom will says 'go study!'. My bro will also shout at me to ask me study whenever he see me doing nothing at home.

All of the above make me recall the time when I was studying in secondary school, esp before SPM. I wish I could be as hardworking as the time I was preparing for SPM. I'm getting lazy nowadays. I hate to study during my summer holiday.! Summer holiday is meant for student to relax after a year of hard work in our studies, and not for study at all. Afterall, I have no choice but to study hard so that I can pass this exam and proceed to MPharm 2 smoothly. God bless ...
 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:33 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: