Monday, September 25, 2006
It is 4.55pm now, my flight from KB to KL is departing at 7.55pm, then from KLIA to Heathrow International Airport is at the midnight, 12am.

I'm not sure about my feeling now, the feeling of happy and sad is equally.

I'm just very worry of my check-in luggage now, is it over-weight? How much I have to pay if over-weight?

With Malaysia Airline, we are allowed to check-in only 20kg of luggage, and 5kg of hand-carry luggage. What's a stupid airline's law!

Okie, I have to prepare myself for dinner and to the airport now, will update again when I'm back in Cardiff.

Surely will miss all my friends and family back in Malaysia, take care ya guys, see you guys again next year.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 9:54 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At September 25, 2006 at 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    wow.. still wanna bring lantern go UK celebrate arr.. wait those ang moh dunno wat u all doing err.. Good loh.. still can celebrate it.. I don't think San and I going to celebrate la.. cos she having her exam.. Sienz.. I wanna go back celebrate le...

     
  • At September 26, 2006 at 3:10 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Hehe, coz here got lot og malaysian maa, my housemate all Malaysian eh .. surely must celebrate laa ..! Nvm la, you no nit to celebrate this festival, you wait for chinese new year, at least you can have more fun than me later, I don't think I will have any fun over here...!

     
  • At September 26, 2006 at 3:28 PM, Blogger spyder

    Dun laugh at your sister okay. SHe will be lonley with us to accompany her one