Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Arghhh ... I'm in a bad mood again ...
Quarrel-ed with that Idiot Phone4U again.
This store really brings lot of problem to me.
I hate them so much.!

But,
there's good news as well,
darling bought a Tiffany & Co bracelet for me,
from eBay.
Haha.
Thank you very much, darling.

About my studies,
it really sucks.
I'm so worry now,
seem like I still don't know anything.
Cody, if you were to continue this course,
I think we'll suffer together,
I wish I've changed course as well,
but definately not to Medicine la ..
:p
and to Gillian,
thank you on everything you did,
you are really a great friend,
sharing your knowledge with a nuts (me!)

Okie,
need to get back to my study now.
wish me luck k.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:35 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At October 25, 2006 at 10:00 PM, Blogger spyder

    Wow. Got picture of the bracklet? so what problems you having with that phone company. Teach you a trick, that call you, you just dont answer lor :P haahaaha. Enjoy

     
  • At October 28, 2006 at 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hey! Tiffany & Co ler...
    How much har? ebay cheaper a lot right?? Long time din surf at ebay liao.. singapore ebay not much things one.. UK one i need to pay more for delivery charge.. bo hua ler..