Saturday, October 21, 2006
FRIDAY NITE = MOVIES NITE

Long time didn't use this phrase already, I never go watch movie at friday night anymore since I came back here. Usually I'll go in the afternoon coz I have no lecture on friday. This afternoon I got lab to attend, so have to go for movies at night. Actually we prefer to watch movies at night, better feel, but now we are staying quite far away, like 25min walking distance away from the cinema, so feel it is unsafe to walk back home at night.

Ok, I watched The Gruge 2 and The Guardian tonight. The latter is nice, a good movie to watch, really. The first one is very scary, I fell asleep half way during the movie because it was too scary and I shut my eyes until I sleep. haha.

I just discovered one thing that darling don't know about me until tonight. He used to know everything of me, can say over-knew about me (sometimes i very confuse of myself), but there is a thing he missed out, that I don't watch ghost movie. I like horror movie, but definately not ghost movie. That's why he brought me for The Gruge.

Yesterday I received my new mobile phone, nokia 6233. Excited. Now I got extra phone to insert my sister's sim card that she sent to me few days ago. Means I got extra minutes to use now. Haha. Good. Here's my phone:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Yoo let's talk about my nokia N91, I've returned that phone to the idiot Phone4u, the store where I get the phone and the contract from. The name of the store is Phone4u, and idiot is what I will address the sale person later on. They are really sucks. Before you sign up a contract with them, they are a sweetener, talk so soft to you, promise everything you asked from them without using their brain, or maybe their brain grow just as their ass, useless. The idiots (note:there is lot of idiot) said "you may change your phone or even cancel the contract within 14 days if you don't like the phone or have any problem with the contract", screw them off. When I want to cancel my contract, those idiots ask a thousand reasons from me. They even want to check my previous account to see whether I'm telling lie. Come on, this is your company policy that I can return the phone if I'm not satisfy with it. But you keep on questioning me like I'm a prisoner. Even came out with those brainless explanation and question.

Maybe they never know that 人的忍耐能力是有限量的, plus I'm not really in a good mood that day, I was too tired after seven and a half hours class. So when the idiots really over my limitation, I can't stand anymore, raised up my voice and shout at them, then only I can get the contract cancelled. WTF! Another worst thing continue, the cheated my 10 pounds. I'm lazy to write everything down here, but they are really idiots. They made a trick on you and they cheat your money. This is the way the work to earn money. I wish I can take the money and throw it on the idiot's face, (I'm not that brave la) but I just throw the money on the table. I should have throw the money on the floor and ask the idiot to pick it up by herself (sis,you should have taught me earlier).

I was really really angry last night. I wish I can slap every idiots in the store.

After all, I am grateful that I've return the contract, or else I don't know what technique will they use to cheat my money again. But darling still have a 18 months contract with that idiots. Hopefully it won't cause any problem.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 12:50 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: