Saturday, October 28, 2006
Had my first Dim Sum in Cardiff since I came here a year ago. I miss Dim Sum so much.

I still prefer the Dim Sum back in Malaysia, especially the one I tried during summer in Six Happiness Restaurant, with darling and his family. Compared to the one we have in Renaisance, KB, erm I think Dim Sum over here is better :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10 of us went for the Dim Sum. From the left, Yuki, Andin, Alice, XXX (I forgot his name ;p), Jacky (the birthday boy), Kar Eng, Choon Hau, San Kok, Lay Ming and Siong Ooi.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The price is also reasonable, we paid for GBP 9.50 per person for more than 15 courses.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jacky, Happy Sweet Birthday to you.!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:21 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: