Tuesday, October 03, 2006
This semester will be a tough one for myself. I just went for late enrolment today, and notice that my module for this year is sucks! I have SEVEN modules for this year, how am I going to study all of that?

Okie, back to my life in lecture theather for this two days, it is quite bored actually, all the lecturers is still the same, mumbling all the time and the worst thing is I don't know what are they mumbling about :p Feel sleepy all the time in the lectures as usual, haha.

Now I have no sleeping partner in class anymore, coz they have left this course. So whenever I'm tired, I still have to force myself to stay awake to concentrate, because I don't want to be the only one who sleep in lecture :> (paise ma)
 
posted by Lay Ming at 4:49 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: