Thursday, October 05, 2006
Time really flies, my 1st week of study has come to the end, yet I still not very sure of what am I doing for this whole week. Promised myself to study hard this year but just can't concentrate sometimes, the main distraction should be the come-from-no-where internet. Not sure where is the wireless connection comes from, but I enjoy it very much in my room, maybe over-enjoyed, until I ignore my studies every day and night. Darlinn is the one who comes in my room all the times to shout at me for study.

Today I have my 1st lab session for this semester, it is quite fun actually, I like lab session alot but definately not the report part, I hate writing reports.! We were acting as a manufacturer pharmacist this afternoon, preparing drug into an ampoules, weighing the drug, dissolving it and pipetting it into the ampoule, and all of this need to be done in a sterile situation. In the end, we need to seal up the ampoules. I finally got an idea of how the manufacturrer actually prepares an ampoule. It is not an easy job, especially the sealling process, must be very carreful with the naked fire.

Today's practical is still fine, coz we don't need to hand in any report yet, but next week onward, there is no more fun, we need to write report and also finish up another task at home as homework by ourself. Hopefully I'll be fine with it.

I will be fine this semester, I guess. Hopefully. Talked to my personal tutor this afternoon after his lecture at 1pm. He came toward me and ask me to follow him for a chat in his room, everyone was so envy of me, haha, they said my personal tutor is so kind to me, how much they wish their personal tutor will treat them like mine. But they never know the time where I desperately need my personal tutor to sort out my problems for me, he wasn't there for me. I need to sort out my problems by myself at last. After all, the small chat with him really comfort me alot, at least I know there is someone who will help me next time.

Good luck to myself and also all my coursemates.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 9:40 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: