Sunday, October 01, 2006
Went to Glasgow again on the 29th September, to meet Laine (main purpose :p) and to collect my sister's stuffs that she left over before she went back to Malaysia. Well, my room is full with boxes and luggages before this, and after few days arranging, now it is clean and tidy, haha..!

Okie, back to visiting Laine in Glasgow, this is the 3rd time I went to Glasgow, it is still a boring place, nothing much to visit, but the main excited thing is I get to meet with my friend, Lim Ee Laine. Really happy to see you again Laine. We haven't been seeing each other for a year. The last time of meeting is last year 21st sept, where I was in the KB airport ready to fly over here.

So sorry coz didn't make my trip to Glasgow longer, I will visit to Glasgow again if we really really going to Highland one day :p

Ok, after all, I still enjoy very much by spending time with her, in the kitchen, in the shopping Gallery, in Starbucks, in the cinema, in Subway, and of course, in her house and room.! Thanks for your hospitality ya!

I'm still waiting for the photo we took in Glasgow from her, haha, so no photo for this post, I will post it as soon as I get the photo from her.

Tomorrow, 2nd Oct, class starting tomorrow, so good luck to myself. A very good luck to my youngest sister as well, she will be sitting for her N-Level final exam tomorrow, wish you all the best dear.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 10:35 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At October 2, 2006 at 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    go highland bo ajok

     
  • At October 2, 2006 at 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    me too wanna go highland.. wait for me hor..

     
  • At October 3, 2006 at 1:01 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Okie okie, now ajok everyone sekali gus, who wanna go then must register from me ya ... haha! but i don't know when are we going yet, will ask laine later ...

     
  • At October 16, 2006 at 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    let's just go highland tomorrow!! haha..i hated school sooOOOOO much leh!! yea it is so great having u here girl. the starbucks we went already finished renovation d. looks more grand unlike that day buruk buruk one. oh yahor, i also forgot the other day failed to send u the pictures. i will send to yousendit.com now then u go log in n download tonight k.