Sunday, November 26, 2006
Friendship - part two
This post is relate to the girl's second imaginary bf. Don't get confuse with her first imaginary bf, they are totally difference person.

She called and sounded very very happy (unusual for me), so I asked, what'd happened to you? She replied, didn't CE (one of our friends) tell you something? I said, No. She said, I will tell you later when I go to your house.

She arrived after half and hour while I was online chatting with friends. She didn't say anything at first but keep on smiling. I didn't notice that because I was sitting in the position that my back was facing her. So she laughed louder (to get my attention I supposed), I turned back to look at her and asked, why are you keep on laughing alone? She didn't say anything but kept on laughing. Then I remembered she wanted to tell me something, so I asked, I thought you going to tell me something?

After a few convincing, she told me that she is officially pak-tor with this guy, KH. Okie, my first reaction was, oohhh ok, no wonder you look so happy today. (she really looks very happy + excited + high on that particular day).

Days after that was tough for me to accept now, to accept all the beutiful lies she had created for herself and her relationship. Whenever I think of the day she came to tell me she's in love, the happy look and the excited expression, I can't think of another way to describe her except for having a serious mental problem.

This actually happened a month (or less than that) before our SPM examination. We used to go to school every night to do our revision. So most of their pak-tor place was in school studying together. I can't really remember is there any typical story on those moment, but there is a few after our SPM.

After SPM, we had prom night at Renaisance Hotel. Few day before the prom night, we were discussing how are we going to the prom night. So she said she will be going with this guy, and darlinn will come and fetch me. A day before the prom night, She told me CE is following the guy to prom night as well. So I teased her, by saying that, ohh poor girl, cannot tian-mi-mi in the car anymore, cause there will be a sportlight in the car with you. She replied, ya-lorr, she is really a sportlight, I can't reject her since she had no one to fetch her. (I really thought they are in love that time)

Okie, and then during the prom night, this is the lie she made not only to me but to everyone (our friends). I started to tease her first and others continued, we were asking how was your preparation before the prom and is there anything special happened between her bf and herself. She started to feel proud of having a bf and create all the story behind the screen. If she hasn't create this beutiful lies infront of all our mates, I think no one will believe me on her relationship with this guy. I don't think she tells anyone before about this guy except me.

She describe to us how she had to help the guy to dress up. She need to prepare the tie for the guy, ....... *this part is hard to describe in English as I have a limited vocab*
我必需帮他绑 tie, 你懂他有多高啦,一下绑太长,一下又太短,绑一个 tie 都要很久了,过后要帮他穿上去的时候更惨,我还要踏上凳子,因为他真的太高了!

Whenever I tell people about this, they will said, ya ya we were there when she said that. Ok, enough to proove that I never tell any single thing to lower her reputation.

Few days before Christmas 2004, we went to KL together, this girl, KH, another guy and myself to celeebrate christmas together. This girl and myself stayed in my mom's friend, Lisa's house. During our visit in KL, Lisa becomes our tour guide, she brought us (4 of us) around when she's free, or dropped us in any shopping complex when she had something to be done. Before she met with the other 2 guys, I've told her to notice one of the tallest guy was this girl's bf. So when she met with this guy, she kept teasing this girl with her so-called ex-bf, (Lisa is an easy-going person, she made lot of jokes on two of them), she even said this to me, 一个是他的久爱,另一个是你的新欢啦!(because there was two guy, so one is her ex and another is for me), she made this joke infront the guys, and the guys just kept smiling without reply a single word. I assumed that they were shy to say a word by that moment, but after 2 months only I realised the truth is two of them don't know what were we joking about, because they never been together. This guy, KH, to my surprise, hate her so much.

Funny things happened after KH knows the truth, he became really scare of this girl, avoiding her all the time when they met. I got to know that on the day our SPM result was released, they met again in school. This girl asked KH whether he drive to school, because she wants to "tumpang" his car back home, and KH replied, No, immediately when he did drove car on that day. After KH received his result, he straight away run out from school and cabut-diri, so scare to meet this girl again.

Until now, I still don't understand why is she creating so much lie to me, or to her friends? What's the point? She needs attention? She wants care? But isn't that stupid enough to pick a guy to make lie on when the guy is my friend as well? She should has know that we will find out the truth one day. Few more imaginary bf to come.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 3:02 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: