Tuesday, November 21, 2006
I hate one of my friend now, she is actually my coursemate, sitting close to me in the lecture theater. Her characteristic is really piss me off. Although she sit really close to me during the lectures, but I seldom talk to her nowadays.

Imagine, she wants to borrow a pants and t-shirt from me, and she called up, ask me to bring it out for her, to somewhere like 3 mins walking distance away from my house. The distance is not the matter, but come on, you want to borrow something from me, shouldn't you come over to collect it from me? Okie, that was the first time, I can forgive her, and I brought it out for her.

One day, she sent a message for me through MSN:
she: Are you guys going to celebrate XXX's birthday on this coming Sunday?
me: We are not sure yet, is either Saturday or Sunday, but haven't confirm yet. Why?
she: Coz a few friends of mine and myself are going to celebrate on Sunday as well, can you guys change your plan ar?
Waasehh ... What the hell is this? you want to celebrate the birthday and I have to change my plan? Who are you? In the end we celebrated it on Saturday, and of coz not because of her.!

Then, there is another day when we were having 30mins break in between the lectures, she was in the cafeteria while I was in the lecture theater. She called, and said, can you please bring my wallet for me now? I am in the cafeteria. Again, who the hell are you? Can't you just walk in to the theater and take it by yourself?

Okie, back to the pants and t-shirt I borrowed her, it was like a month ago, or more than that. Until today, she hasn't return it back to me yet. I'd asked from her like a week ago, and know what she replied?
me: Can you please return my pant and shirt to me by tomorrow?
she: Tomorrow?? Can it be on Thursday?
Come on. I felt like going to faint. What kind of person is this? You borrowed something from me, until more than a month but still haven't return it back to me, when I asked from you, you still want to delay it. Ok fine, and I replied ok. Obviously after a week she still holding it like it is belongs to hers.

Won't she feel ashame of holding other's belonging for so long? Even after the owner asked for it. Maybe it doesn't matter for her, but I feel so paiseh to ask from her again. I actually borrowed the pants from Juliet and until today I still haven't return it back to her.

Nobody likes her anyway, all because of her attitude. Why am I so lucky to have such a friend?

This one is alot better than one of my friends back in KB. That's really a long long story of hers. Wish I can blog it out one day, but it really takes time.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:37 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At November 21, 2006 at 4:13 PM, Blogger junqi

    waaa. who's next who's next ??
    faster write laaaa

     
  • At November 23, 2006 at 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Your fren in KB?? Izzit the one start from J one? This is the only one I can guess..

    Hrm.. your this fren is still consider normal la.. mine is terrible.. unnormal person..

     
  • At November 23, 2006 at 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    walao, she got dinasaur skin or wat omg..

    lay ming ah, can u gimme ur msn?
    wanna ask u sumthg..

     
  • At November 24, 2006 at 1:11 AM, Blogger Lay Ming

    coming soon qi, but now still abit lazy to start, hehe.

    waaseehh sis, this also consider normal? i told my housemates and they also said she got serious mental problem wan.

    ade, my MSN add is layming85@hotmail.com add me ok? chat with you soon.