Sunday, November 05, 2006
I'd have a one whole day off for myself today. Went to TGIs' Friday for my breakfast plus lunch plus dinner, all in one meal, hoohoo, sound interesting right? What's a save of money to have 3 in 1 meal like this. Better don't do it, it is seriously bad for health. I went there at 3 plus near 4pm, and finished my meal by 6pm. 2 hours of non-stop eating, if that were you, I am sure that you won't feel hungry until the next morning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

pic no.1: before enter to the restaurant, and before the sun set.
pic no.2: this is my long awaiting Friday's BBQ Ribs. (Tender marinated pork ribs, chargrilled and basted in our signature BBQ sauce, served with Cajun-battered onion rings and Friday's fries). I miss this for 3 months. So, I ordered a full rack ribs rather than half rack.
pic no.3: darling ordered this, Jack Daniel's Salmon. (A chunky, chargrilled salmon fillet, coated in Jack Daniel's sweet 'n' smoky glaze, served with fresh vegetables and our cheesy mash). I like the mash potato alot.
pic no.4: dessert. Chocolate Fudge Fixation. (Indulgence! Three layers of moist chocolate cake with rich chocolate & fudge filling, served warm with vanilla flavour ice cream). This is real nice, esp the warm melted chocolate.
pic no.5: ice-cream cocktails. Chocolate Monkey. (Fresh banana, banana liqueur, chocolate syrup and vanilla flavour ice-cream. Doesn't contain monkeys).
not in pic: appetizers. Buffalo Wings. (Tender chicken wings tossed in Frank's Hot Sauce for extra kick and served with our cool blue cheese dip)
 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:05 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At November 7, 2006 at 1:54 AM, Blogger Lay Ming

    aikss, my whole entry is corrupted, don't know what happened to the html code, i've tried very hard to save it but in the end, i've made it worst.!

    i'll retype the bonfire part later on, at the mean time, it is guy fowkes night (bonfire night) in the UK.

    bear with me and i'll come out with the post real soon. sorry for it.

     
  • At November 7, 2006 at 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    looks ok wat.. u told me everything disappearesd.. but still got ark..

     
  • At November 7, 2006 at 6:39 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    erm, all my writing is gone ... left only the picture for the bonfire night entry.!