Tuesday, November 07, 2006
When I am walking alone on the street, I will have all kinds of thought, from meeting my old old friends (from KB) half way on the street, seeing someone really handsome or being snatch by stranger, or how if there were a strong wind blowing toward me, or how if it were to rain?

Yesterday when I was walking home from library, around 7pm, it was very dark as if it is 10pm in Malaysia (now we are having a short day with long night) and it was very cold as well, maybe 5 degree? or below. So I was thinking how nice if I can sit down in Starbucks to have a hot chocolate in a warm environment. (Laine, after the starbucks in Glasgow, I am always thinking of going there to have a tasty hot choc again in Cardiff, but no chance.)

But it was already 7pm, Starbucks shut at 6pm, so just forget about it, keep on walking back home lonely. I can't stop thinking of Starbucks hot chocolate at that moment, till night. Then I asked darling if he wants to join me for a hot choc at Starbucks tomorrow (means today) after my lecture at 3pm.

Then we headed to Starbucks in the city center after our lectures. hehe. Finally I have got the chance to go there for the second time since I came to UK. Sit there enjoying my hot chocolate with darling, chit-chatting while looking out from the clear glass at the busy city centre. Life is simply perfect if I were to sit there everyday enjoying the hot chocolate and by looking at people shop along the city area.

After the hot chocolate, darling have to go to a career talk at 5pm, so he left before 5pm. I was alone shopping in the street. Feel good. This is my first time to shop alone. Yeah, and I can feel the freedom of shopping alone. I can go to whichever store I like, shop there as long as I like, trying on all the clothes without buying anyone of them (if darling were there, he will nag on me). At last I bought myself some tops from GAP and ZARA. Satisfy.

Okie, need to get back to my work now. Enjoyed too much already. Time to work hard now.!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:43 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: