Saturday, December 02, 2006
Friendship - part three
Junqi said she is curious to know who is this girl I was describing on, so should I mention the name over here? I think it isn't a good idea la since we are still friend to each other, and yes, just friend, normal friend, not good friend anymore. Qi, those upcoming post will make your mind clear of who is she that I was describing. Maybe this one will get you a lil' clue.

Someone asked me why I suddenly wanted to post this out since all this happened since really long ago. I don't know the reason as well, sometimes I think of all the lie she made to me, and a few of our closest friends, I just couldn't accept it, but I never speak it out infront of her that actually all of us know the truth, don't keep on telling lie to us. I treat you as my good, good-er and good-est friend, care of your feeling, try not to hurt you as much as I can, but what I gainned from this relationship is just a "beutiful-at-first-evil-at-the-end" lie. How would you feel if you were me?

To make the story more interesting (according to my dear sis), I should use a proper name to address this girl. In the previous post, I just mentioned her as "this girl", and for this post onward, will address her as ..... emm ..... no idea yet ..... maybe "Z", hope it won't confuse when you are reading.

This happened beginning of this year if I'm not mistaken. (Qi, this post mainly to make you clear of who is Z).

One day, I received a msg through MSN from Q, and she asked for Z's mobile number, So I gave her the number. I assumed Q did called Z on that day. Few days after this, when I was chatting with Z through MSN as well, and we were chatting about calling abroad, from UK back to Malaysia, I told her I got free minutes from my mobile phone service provider every months to make calls, so I call back home quite often. She replied, yes I knew that, because Q told me before (Q is not studying in the UK, I don't know how she relate this together), and she can always call back to malaysia by using the free minutes as well. She calls me quite often, like once in a week .... bla bla bla ...

I just keep quiet, never tell her that actually Q just asked her phone number from me 2 days ago, and how can Q calls her every week without knowing her phone number.

Isn't this is a stupid lie? She can just tell me Q called her 2 days ago, but why must she add another sentence, "she calls me quite often, every week" ....???

I wonder if making up own story is interesting? Why she can keep on creating lots and lots of untruth stories all the time? maybe she enjoy the process for that, thinking of new story, acted on it, and get really excited when I thought that her story is true.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 4:48 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: