Friday, December 15, 2006
Woowooowwww
Having my chrirstmas break starting from now. Have just finished all my courseworks few minutes ago and am feeling really good now, R E L I E V E D ! ! ! End of my 2nd year 1st semester, left only the Autumn Exam which will be held after christmas holiday. Feel very very tired now but don't feel sleeping yet, coz tomorrow no lecture or lab session or workshop anymore. But still need to hand in all those courseworks in the afternoon.

Okie, back to my busy life few days ago. Have been busy working on the courseworks and preparing for test for the past two weeks. Good news is I've passed all the test, no need to re-sit.! Thanks for all the wishes you made to me in your heart :p

Back to 11th Dec 2006, it was our 3rd anniversary, we didn't have much celebration this year, mainly because both of us were busy with our courseworks. We only had dinner together at TGI's Friday (again), my favourite restaurant. This time darlinn pays for me. Hoorrayyy, thanks ya darlinn. There will be more anniversary celebration coming up in the future, so no worry on whether it is a big celebration or not for this year.
* I haven't upload the photo into my computer, so will only post up photo when it is done *

On the 12th Dec 2006, we went for ice skating in the winter wonderland Cardiff. This is my first time ever to try on ice skating. I used to watch (laugh at) others skate in Pyramid, Sunway, but I never have a try before. So lot of disaster happened during the skate. First I fell, but this is usual for a beginner, haha, I stood up and continue to skate. Surprisingly, I learn quite fast, I take up the skating skill easily but I don't know how to stop myself while skating (self-praising haha)

Then come 2nd fell which is more serious. I knocked my head on the ice surface. It was so painful. I was skating with my friend, we skate together and he guided me, but I couldn't balance myself well and as he was trying to hold me, we both fell. I was brought to an emergency room after that for medical check up. Just a few questions asked actually, and checked for the injury, I am OK. Get back to skate after 10minutes resting because don't want to waste my money :p but scare to fell again so just skate along the handle.

Good experience isn't it? My head still 'bengkak' until today. Haha. But I am sure I can skate well next time :p

Have I mentioned about my new Sony Ericson W810i handset? and yes, I got a new handset one week ago. This is my 5th handset I get during my stay in the UK, haha! It was a free phone given after I continue my contract for another one year. Free phone + free line rental (12 months) + free minutes. Good deal kan? I got too many phones and SE phone is not user friendly, so we decided to sell it on eBay, and we sold it this afternoon. Haha. We sold it at the price of 205 pounds. So excited to actually see others bidding on your item. We earned 205 pounds by paying nothing but it has to be divided between darlinn and myself :(

I am going to Italy soon. I am going to Venice and Italy this time, with eelaine and adelene and darlinn of course. We are leaving on the 16th (Saturday) to London and out flight to Venice is on the 17th early in the morning. Coming back on the 20th midnight, and will reach Cardiff on the 21st. Happy holiday to everyone.

 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:04 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: