Wednesday, January 24, 2007
After-exam-life is not so nice as I think actually, of coz it is nice in the case of free-from-books, but it is also boring sometimes. I've done nothing for the past few days, only eat, sleep, watch drama, and online. What's a dull life.

Firstly because of Cardiff have no-where to go. It is really a small city. The shopping street also not so big or long enough, so nothing really attracted me to go to city. Cinema do attracted me, but I am alone, darling still having exam, and no way to go alone. Maybe I shud try to watch movie alone, never know how is the feeling of watching movie alone yet.

Second reason for just staying at home is due to the weather. The weather turns crazy this few days, it becomes super super cold although it is sunny, and not to mention the strong wind as well. For this one whole week, Cardiff temperature drop until 0 to -3 degree celcius. That's why I rather staying in my warm room than going out in the freezing weather.

Ok, i suppose to post up some pics taken today in Gillian's house but due to the prob with blogger, upload failed. Maybe I should use PhotoBucket ady.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:29 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: