Friday, January 19, 2007
Yooo, am listening to the M-Girl CNY latest album, share by Laine now. Have asked my sis to send the album for me by post but she said she is busy now. So right now just listen from internet while waiting for the MTV to arrive. (Laine, will share with you when you visit to Caridff.)

and yes, I've finished my exam today, feel so relief now. It has been a while since I last listened to the MP3 from my computer like this, I used to listen to some music by using iPod while studying so that I don't turn on my computer and concentrate only on the whole stack of NOTES. But now, no way for not turning on computer, it has to be on for 24/7 from now onwards.

I swear I won't eat or touch bread anymore. Had been eating bread for weeks, breakfast, lunch, tea-time, supper all BREAD. Arghhh, feel so sick on eating bread, so won't be eating bread until the next exam season which is held in mid May. Liet said I will become 面包超人 soon, haha, I also think so.

Actually am very tired now, been sleeping for only less than 8 hours for this 2 days. I just don't bother to sleep now, should be too excited. Lot of drama waiting to be watched, My Girl, Palace 宫, 一公升的眼泪, 秀才遇着兵... Hohoohooo! Jia-U for the movie marathon.

*Laine, the M-Girl CNY songs can download anot? I wanna burn it into CD then 炸 those songs in my kitchen, haha.

Before I forget, I want to wish all my family and friends who GIVE or SHARE their luckss with me for the past few days, thanks alot. 因为你们,我才顺顺利利地过关! For those who still sitting for exam, sincerely wish you all the best and lot of luckssss for you.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:13 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At January 20, 2007 at 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    丽明 呀 丽明
    才知道你也是 m girls 的忠实歌迷呢 。
    我真是太太太太高兴了!
    现在有 安+ laine + 丽明 ,
    三个臭皮匠,
    应该胜过一个诸葛亮了吧?
    哈哈蛤
    安和 mgirls 恭祝各界
    新年快乐
    天天开心
    永远幸福 ^^

    muacksssssssss

     
  • At January 20, 2007 at 8:02 PM, Blogger [ J u | i e T ]

    m girls? =.= eh 3 of u, pls la~ BIG+OLD dy ler :D Pls dun send or introduce ming with m girls' songs anymore la, i dun wan listen to m girls in the kitchen. wahahahhahahaahaha... blekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..
    oh yea, lee lay ming, i tell u, u better don;t eat BREADS liao! coz u r MIAN BAO CHAO REN now!! u win me dy! wahahaha...:P

     
  • At January 21, 2007 at 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    haha... never tot there are actually so many ppl out there listening to Mgirls... hahaha....

    btw, we're 22. hahahahaa...

     
  • At January 21, 2007 at 6:32 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Erhemmm, we are 22 only, not that old yet, and M-girls is almost same age as us only, they are 1 year younger than us, so 22 years old girls listen to the song sing by 21 years old girls, no prob maa, agree aun and laine? haha.

    aun, wish you xin nian kuai le too.

    liet, i will never eat bread anymore, dun worry, haha.

    you will like their song when you listen to their song a few more times, like i introduced M-Girls "ai qing mi ma" from the album of "Silly Gold Fish" to my housemates. Juliet is one of them who like this song. haha.

     
  • At January 21, 2007 at 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yes Ming AGREEE!! High FIVE with both hands n legs.

     
  • At January 22, 2007 at 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hahaha.... to tell the truth... i used to buy all wang xue jing 'video tape' during 11 or 12 yrs old..

    anyone rmb the opening of the tape?
    pink is original, black is pirated..
    hahahaha...

    but then i kena hit by backstreet boys n Nsync.. hahaha... start watching MTV rather than the wang xue jing 'pink' tape..

    hahaha... well... i think i shall listen to their CNY songs pulok... since sooooo many here recommending.. hahaha...

     
  • At January 23, 2007 at 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    eh.. yahor.
    巧芸 , 记得你有跟我提起过 。
    你曾经是王雪晶的支持者呢。
    太好了

    粉红色是正版带。
    请支持正版带 !

    哈哈哈哈

     
  • At January 27, 2007 at 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    各位親愛的朋友們, 請記得要購買買粉紅色和黃色的才是正版帶, 千萬別買到黑色的!!