Sunday, February 18, 2007
Gong Xi Fa Cai to me, myself and I. What's a lonely Chinese New Year I am having. If you are also studying abroad and couldn't get back home to celebrate with family (like me), then I am here to accompany you, wishing you Gong Hei Fatt Choi as well.

Woke up at 1pm today, my very first time to wake up so late on the 1st day of CNY. Thinking of many things are waiting for me to do (of course all related to my studies), but come on, today is CNY, how can I concentrate in my studies during CNY. I want to enjoy. I want to get back home to celebrate this day with my friends and family. But i can't, all I can do now is sitting in front of my MAC PowerBook to online, waiting for people to online then chat with them.

There is no one online during this time, only left those who are studying abroad, so just chat with a few of them, we are on the same boat, that's why we are here freely to online.

I was looking at my Controlled Drug's lecture note since I woke up, but until now I just finished reading for 2 pages only. It really hard to draw my attention onto the lecturer's handout during this time. But I need to finish it tonight, and then keep going on with my lab report. Arghhh, a poor little me staying in this stupid country during this traditional festival that I celebrated since I was born. I want to enjoy as well.!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 4:52 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: