Saturday, February 03, 2007
I'll have more lab sessions to go for this semester, my timetable is really packed with all the lab sessions, from morning labs until evening lectures. At least last semester i had one day off (friday) for most of the weeks, but this semester there is no day-off at all, everyday got either lectures or labs. The only problem with lab sessions is the never-finish lab report to be done. One follow by another. Arghhhhh...

Yesterday I have the first Formulation Science Practical, which is something about preparation of non-sterile products, such as drugs in solution, suspension, cream and oilment. Yesterday practical was to prepare a few drugs in solution form. I was so blur til the end of the practical, not really know what was i doing, not sure about the calculation, the method, and the formulation, so i ended up non-stop asking from friends. Really need to put in lots effort into it, to figure out what is happening and to prepare for the coming test.

Today have another pharmacology practical, something to do with the guinea pig's ileum, where we have to find out what is the unknown drug given by examine the muscle contraction of the ileum with a few known drugs. I was lucky to finish this practical in 2 hours instead of 3 hours, the practical itself is quite easy actually, but the write-up will be a headache to me. Well, i have another 3 weeks time to finish this lab-report, due date is 23rd Feb. Cool.

To release all the stress I have within this first week of studies, I went for movies with darling, watched Babel and Blood Diamond. Both are really a good movie to be watched, highly recommended. I haven't been walking into the cinema for quite a long time, like one and a half month, since early Dec last year. This is the first time where i did not step into cinema for more than a week. I used to watch a few movies every weekend, but due to the exam, i stopped for one and a half month, OMG! Can't believe in myself.

The first time I went back to the cinema after such a long time was on the 25th Jan, with Juliet and her friends, we watched The Night in the Museum. Then on the 27th Jan, with darling, we watched The Return and Rocky Balboa. Darling missed the cinema so much, and because his exam finished on the 26th Jan, so he went for movie the next day, guess how long he had been sitting in the cinema for that particular day? I called it MOVIE DAY for him, he went to the cinema early in the morning, 10.30am, and started to watch MOVIESSSS, a total of 5 movies he watched that day, crazy rite? More than 12 hours he had been staying in the cinema, maybe that is his second house? He watched 3 in the morning until 6pm, then rest for an hour and half for dinner, I met him for dinner together then we continue another 2 movies at 7.30pm.

Weekend coming, so any programme for you guys? I've nothing or I should say, I have too much work to do within this weekend, so wish me lucks, and stay with me because I probably will do some nagging over here when i am bored. Enjoy the weekend.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:03 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: