Monday, February 05, 2007
I've got a job.! Hoorayy..! I'am going to work in a pharmacy, as a part time community pharmacist's assistant. This will be my first pharmacist experience in my life, how will it be? tough? can I handle it easily? can I still cope well with my studies after this? As I mentioned before, my timetable for this semester is really packed, and my pharmacist job is going to be during the weekday, and maybe saturday. So am I able to finish my studies and course works in time? I have to be more self-discipline, work harder at night where there is only my free time available, how about movie? Oh no ....

I am going to start my 1st day of job on friday 9am. I am quite nervous now as I don't have any pharmacy working experience. All the best to myself for the job and also for tomorrow RTS re-sit test.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:15 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: