Thursday, February 01, 2007
Miracle just never happen to me all the time, am I so unlucky all the time? My sis will says this for sure, because you never wear or bring crystal with you all the time. Is crystal really can change our luck? Ya, I've failed the stupid RTS test, I seriously hate this negative marking system, why do we need to have so many test in our life? somemore with the really stupid marking system. I never pass smoothly for all of this stupid marking system's test, last year I failed my Law Test for the 1st trial, but luckily I passed the 2nd trial. This time I failed again in RTS test, hopefully I'll pass in the re-sit paper on this coming tuesday. I'm having another negative-marking-system Law Test on the 27th Feb, can I pass? I doubt it.

Almost finish the first week studies for my year two second semester, lot of things still unclear for me. Things getting tougher and tougher. I have another two new modules to cover in this new semester, plus three modules from the first semester, so a total of 5 modules to sit for in the final Spring Exam. Another nightmare coming soon. Can't imagine how am I going to survive for that particular period of dead studying. Argghhhssss...!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:36 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At February 2, 2007 at 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Just my own thought la, crystal will only bring luck to those who believe on crystal.. if you don't believe, then what for you wear it?

    Anyway, we also can't just rely on crystal to bring luck to us, depend on our own is more realistic.

    Good luck for all your test!

    Be happy, life is unpredictable~

     
  • At February 3, 2007 at 2:01 AM, Blogger Lay Ming

    now have to believe in whatever thingy to make things better, haha! better to believe than not, right?

    宁可信其有,不可信其无

    so sorry to tell you that i still need to borrow your lucks from you for my test, haha! must be you didn't lend me the lucks that's why i failed.! :p

    anyway, i will try my really best for this semester as thing really get lot tougher, God knows how i am going to suffer later on.