Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Rest in peace, grandma.

Darling's grandma has been fighting against her illness few days ago, and now she had made her choice, to ease herself and also her lovely family, she choose to give up and let go. I feel so sad to hear the news this morning, and feel so sorry to darling and his family. Although i didn't talk much to her especially when i came to UK, but she never forget me, she always ask about me through darling and make sure we both are staying healthy and we take care of each other. She is really a kind person. Every time when darling call back home to speak with her, she will never fail to ask about me; is lay ming OK? When I recall this, my heart feel so uneasy. How can I be so rude by never talk to her or even ask her how do her feel with her illness. During CNY she also didn't forget to ask about me, and wish me gong xi fa cai, but I don't even talk to her and support her emotionally. When we were having meal together, and if she sitting beside me, she will keep on asking me what do I want to eat, and even take the food for me. But what did I do in return for her? I am a bad girl and didn't do anything for her before. Sometimes I even tell darling to sit beside her instead of me because I am scared of her taking too much food for me. How can I do that to her? She loves me so much but I never do anything for her. Before I came to the UK, she asked me, do I have enough jacket to bring along with me and wanted to give me her jacket, just in case I caught a cold. How nice of her. Although I am not her granddaughter but she treated me as I am her own grandchildren.

I hugged her for the last time when I was leaving KB airport to the UK on the 25th September 2006. She wishes me all the best in everything and I said I'll come back to meet her again during my summer break next year. Now, I have no chance to meet her anymore. I wish I was back in KB now to pay her my last respect. I want to tell her that I'll miss her so much, and I'll take care of myself all the time and study hard always. What she has done for me will always remain in my heart forever.

Darling feels so sad and moodless for the whole day, he loves her the most and she loves him as well. He is so patient to her all the time, fetching and sending her here and there when he was back at home during last summer. I don't know how to console him now, he must be very very sad but still pretend to be strong in front of everyone.

Grandma, hope you rest in peace and do not need to worry of us anymore, we will take care of ourselves, and you will be in our heart all the time, I will never forget you as my grandma.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 9:26 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At March 2, 2007 at 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Love is eternal, and even death cannot put an end to love.

    *huggies* Dun feel bad aits?
    Your granny will always live in both of ur heart's. Do sent my condolences to ooi too.

     
  • At March 2, 2007 at 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    be tough ya...