Saturday, March 10, 2007
Have been very tired this few days and this tiring life will continue at least until the end of this month. I have a total of 5 tests in this month (March) provided I pass all the test smoothly, or else I will be having a few more re-sit within this month as well, finger-cross.!

Good news is I've pass my 1st test in the month, law-test. passing mark is 50% and I got 52.5%, suppose to feel ashame for myself but I don't care, I just hope for a pass, and I feel very proud of myself for passing this test actually, haha. It was a negative-marking system again, and guess what, there is 110 students in my course, and 70 students failed. I won't say that I am smart, but I am just lucky, so thanks for those who wishes me good luck before my test.

Follow up with a bad news I received last Tuesday, my application toward Boots Summer Placement is unsuccessful. Don't know what is the reason for that but this year non of my Malaysian friends get the placement. So now I have to re-plan my summer holiday journey. I will be going back to Malaysia in early June, right after my exam I guess, hopefully my exam finishing earlier and I can travel to the Europe first before I go back to Malaysia. (Exam timetable will only be released at beginning of April) I wanted to come back to the UK earlier to get a job and earn more Pounds, but for now I still not sure whether when am I coming back to the UK yet. But I don't think I will stay in KB for 4 months, doing nothing at home everyday.

This coming Monday I am having my PADC (dispensing) test, passing mark 70%, hopefully I don't do any serious mistake which will kill my patient (e.g. dispensed under/over dose drug, dispensed wrong drug etc) and all this major mistake will contribute to a FAIL.! *stress*

Then coming up with formulation science non-sterile practical test, this is the most headache subject I ever have. I left less than 1 week to the test but still have no idea what's going on in this practical and don't know how am I going to sit for the test. So I have been to the library today to force myself to study, yet I still don't know anything (I can't really relate what I've studied to what I am formulating in the practical). As usual, just hope for pass.!

Good Luck to everyone. I am really tired now.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 12:36 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: