Saturday, March 10, 2007
I have a friend, she is really a bitch. I hate her to the max now, but still I pretend to be friendly in front of her (I just don't know how to say I hate you in front of her, and stop talking to me). She borrowed my Instrumental Analysis's note before the Autumn exam, and I have asked her for my note before our winter break in December last year, but she replied I couldn't find your note after a few attempts to ask for my note back. I have to sit for my exam on the 19th Jan 2007, and what the hell of saying you couldn't find it before the exam? How am I going to do my revision then? So no choice, I have to print another copy out from blackboard (with the original handout, i wrote down all the missing important points that the lecturer gave in the class but with this printed copy, of course I lost lot of points). I started to curse her everyday since the day she told me she lost my handout.

Now, exam is over, result has released, I failed by Uni's mistake but I passed at last, and I am slowly forgetting this incident, then this happen ....

On the 5th of Mac 2007, last monday, she came to me and said; sorry Lay Ming, I am really sorry, I found your note. I was speechless at that moment but just smiled and say OK, then grabbed the handout and throw into my bag without giving it a glance. I wish I could yell FUCK YOU right in front of her and maybe give her a slap on the face.

What the point of returning me my note 2 months after the exam? I don't need it anymore, she can just throw it away and pretend that she never found it. Maybe I will feel better then. Before exam, she told me that she had checked through all her folder and couldn't find it at all, I was wondering how can she lost my note while she has her own note at that time. She borrowed mine to copy some of my-own-add-in notes, and she lost it after a few weeks. But after a few months she found it, does this means that she never find it at the first time when I asked for the note back, or she found it but just doesn't want to give it back to me? and after I told her that I failed my paper and she started to feel bad of herself and wanted to return my note to me because she thought I will need it to prepare for my re-sit? Anyway, thanks for being so considerate.

Until today she still likes to borrow my notes, she missed some of the lectures and the next day came to me to borrow my note. Get lost laa you, you thought I am going to borrow you my note again? and risk myself with the missing note again? I am definitely not that stupid ok? Even if you ensure me that you won't bring them back to your house but just copy them during the lectures, I will still not dare to take the risk. Please don't ask any notes from me ok? I am really getting frustrated of you asking notes from me every single day when we met in the lecture hall. I have shown it very clearly that I don't want to borrow but why you still so stupid till don't understand the sign.

I really don't understand why there is such a person on this earth? I have to tell lie every single weekday when we met in the lecture hall by saying that I didn't bring my notes with me even if I did bring them with me. But this girl still ask for it for almost 1 month already. There is so many people in the class but I really have no idea why she wants my notes so much.

I feel so GE-RAM..!!!!!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 11:06 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At March 12, 2007 at 12:02 AM, Blogger My Secret Palace

    Wat the hell lar..Ur friend really so irritating.If i were you,i wont be friend anymore.Will try to say all those bad stuffs about her inside class.Let's everyone know how bad she is.Summore she sure wil target the next person and repeat those stupid acts again.I also feel geram of her.. This kind of person sure wont get good results..haha..trust me!!!

     
  • At March 12, 2007 at 5:32 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    I know, she is really terrible. Can say most of the people in Cardiff who know her hate her so much, she is a loser, she has made everyone hate her like me. But because she is quite socialize, therefor she still got a few friends but after they know her for certain time, they will automatically hate her.

    and her result not very good for this particular subject, i cursed that she fail the paper but too bad she still pass it. Arghhh ... (bad nohh me)

     
  • At April 14, 2007 at 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    你需要知道的防晒知識

    對於嬌嫩的肌膚,塗抹防晒產品比其他防晒手段都要簡便易行,選擇高品質防晒霜,既能有效防晒,質地也柔和、清爽、不油膩。
    每天、每刻都要使用防晒


    產後塑身衣淺談

    產後塑身衣一般有幾種,分別適合不同階段,不同身體狀況的媽媽。
    對於剛剛生產完,身體尚未恢復的媽媽,選擇含棉在80%以上的產品,不會刺激皮膚,有的產品有收胃護腹功能,還可以防止媽媽產後著涼呢。
    對於出了“月子”,身體復原的很好的媽媽,可以繼續使用棉質塑身衣產品,也可以選擇以下兩種產品:
    1、彈力纖維針織塑身衣產品一般中低檔的有含有氨綸,高檔的含有銅氨纖維、莫代爾之類的天然提取纖維。特點是立體編織,塑身效果,特別是收腹提臀效果明顯,不緊繃,作為日常內衣穿著,沒有不適的感覺,可以長久穿著,在不知不覺中瘦身、塑身。
    2、傳統塑身衣就是加膠骨的氨綸織物縫合而成,有的高科技產品加入幾丁質和三角絲,刺激皮膚新陳代謝,不過產後時間不長的媽媽有可能皮膚承受不了。
    優點是效果明顯,特別是推背(防止駝背)效果,是一般針織塑身衣達不到的 。
    缺點是穿著緊繃,舒適感差,一般人很難常年累月的堅持,可能時間長了就放棄了。還是要根據自己的身體狀況和塑身需要,正確選擇塑身衣產品,抓住產後四個月的塑身黃金期,早日恢復曼妙身姿。


    按摩減肥
    減肥不當傷身8大隱患    
    運動減肥的機理及對策
    點評四種常用減肥
    什麼是合理的運動減肥方法
    運動減肥五種誤區
    減肥者常見心理障礙
    減肥不當小白鼠


    吃出一頭亮澤的頭髮(美髮需知)
    烏髮茶原料:(美髮需知)
    何首烏40克、枸杞子20克、野菊花40克、大紅棗100克、冰糖20克、生地20克放入壺中,用開水沖好,每天飲用代替茶水,長期堅持飲用,可以收到意想不到的效果。  
    烏髮奶原料:(美髮需知)
    黑芝麻、花生、杏仁、松子、核桃仁、熟綠豆各半斤,用石磨碾成末之後,裝入消過毒的瓶子中,每日早、晚各沖服50克,長久堅持下去,頭髮就會逐漸變得光澤、烏黑起來。