Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Stress - Stress - Stress

What will you do when you are really stressed?

Eat? Sleep? Work even harder? Sing? (I can't think of any other things else)

I am really stress now.

Law Test, PADC test, Formulation Science Test 1, PADC re-sit, Formulation Science Test 2, and Pharmacology test. Lot and lot of works waiting to be done. Thursday I'll be having my Formulation test 1 yet I know nothing for the test until now. Have been flipping through the notes, lab manual, British Pharmacopoeia, Pharmaceutical Codex, but still can't get any hint of doing it. Who can help me?

Sometimes I really feel like giving up PHARMACY already, I am only in the second year but I can't stand the stress anymore, I have no idea how am I going to survive in my third year next year. I am telling myself everyday, that I can do it, but I doubt it.

LEE LAY MING, you need to work smarter, YOU CAN DO IT.!

and yes, I CAN DO IT, for everyone who loves me.

 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:38 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At March 15, 2007 at 12:24 PM, Blogger My Secret Palace

    yeah yeah...LEE LAY MING..you are such a brilliant gal..sure you can do it de..trust me..hehe..All your supporters which included me waiting for lee lay ming to become future pharmacy...hahaha...

    When i really feel tension,most probably i will go for a movie first.Cos that is my hobby..haha.. so maybe u can try it..Hope it can help you ya...

    Gambate,ajah..jia you,all the best,semoga berjaya...haha..all the languages of good luck already sent to you..Don't disappointed us ya..hehe..I know u wont...TAke care gal..Muacksss...

     
  • At March 15, 2007 at 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    GO GO GO LEE LAY MING YOU CAN DO IT~!!!!!!!
    i love you, yes YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!

    whenever i m stress, i will think of what i m going to do next after the datelines. think abt ur Dublin trip Ming, and dont forget to think abt me and Ade also ;p

     
  • At March 16, 2007 at 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What will you do when you are really stressed?

    Ming,
    THINK ABT HOLIDAYSssssss!
    EASTER BREAKKK!!
    Most importantly, like laine said, think abt US ok=P
    After all these shxt papers, u r gonna be free!

    B A X I A ! ! !

     
  • At March 16, 2007 at 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    eat, eat more kangkong ^^

     
  • At March 17, 2007 at 12:28 AM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Thanks to everyone, I am so touched when I looked at the comments you guys left for me. Thanks for the encouragement, I'll try to do my best, don't worry, and all the best to you guys too.

    After today lab session, I got another write up to go, and due date is 30th Mac. Arghhhhhh ...!!!!!!!

    Laine and Ade, yeah I'll definately think of you two, haha, finally your Cardiff trip comes true. But poor JQ, still dunno whether she can make it to Cardiff anot this time :p

    and for the anonymous, your suggestion is good and thanks for remembering that I love kangkung. but too bad there is no kangkung over here, if they have it, it will be super expensive. It will be great if you want to send it to me, haha :p