Saturday, May 05, 2007
Life is sucks when surrounded with books. Agree?

I am looking forward for the coming summer holiday, hooraayyy..!!!

It has been quite some time since i last went to town for shopping or even movie. Yesterday morning, after attended my final lecture at 9am, I went to town to meet darling for McD breakfast. Ordered a double sausage and egg burger with a cup of tea. Suppose to go back home after breakfast to continue with my revision but ended up doing some small shopping. SMALL shop only ya, really really small.

Bought myself a short pant and a top from ZARA (darling paid for it, thanks darling) and a pair of earing from Accessorize. That's all. So isn't this consider a "small" and "fast" shopping? :p Although I haven't been shopping for quite some time, but i still spend alot within this few weeks. I spend more from eBay, OMG.! Can't stop myself from visiting eBay.

Everytime i turn on my computer, after check mail, friendster, and blog world, the next thing will be eBay. I've been buying alot from eBay within the past few weeks. When i checked into my HSBC internet banking, all i spent for is eBay, eBay here and eBay there, seriously gonna stop myself from eBay already. I am broke ...

Oh ya, and I watched Spiderman 3 last night. Last minute decision and lucky enough to get ourselves the ticket at the very last minute. It's a very nice movie, I like it, but only when the spiderman wearing his red suit, totally hate it when he wearing the black suit. In this episode, the spiderman kiss is given to other girl instead of MJ, his gf (in the previous episode, both spiderman kiss is given to MJ, romantic..!!!) that's all bout my comment on this movie, haha.

See what juliet did after too much of studying .....


so don't study too much ya guys, take my advise..!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:48 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At May 7, 2007 at 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    "Since we dont have time to shot OUT, so we might as well just shop IN!"-Full time ebayer...(As quoted from my friend sharon)

    kakaka..same here! I bought 3 skirts in a week time from E-bay. hohoho!!! Love the moment when the parcels reach my doorstep as if Santa Claus exists all year round.

    All the best in revision dear =)

     
  • At May 7, 2007 at 10:09 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    I'm turning myself from full-time to part-time eBayer now, haha, coz no more money to shop liao. I am waiting for my earing eh, 1 week plus already, tomorrow morning need to wake up and wait for it.

    all the best for your exam too dear.

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    gooooooooooooood luckkkkkk .................. ehhhhh !

    muackkksss *

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    gooooooooooooood luckkkkkk .................. ehhhhh !

    muackkksss *

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 2:58 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Thanks aun,

    and same to you ...

    miss ya.