Sunday, May 13, 2007
"M" is for the million things she gave me

"O" means only that she is growing old

"T" is for the tears she shed to save me

"H" is for her heart of purest gold

"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shinning

"R" means right, and right she'll always be

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER", a word that means the world to me.

Wish all the mommy and mommy-to-be in this world Happy Mother's Day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To my lovely mom, I sincerely wish you a happy mother's day and sorry for staying so far away from you and couldn't spend my time with you celebrating this meaningful day. Hope you enjoy yourself at least a tiny little bit cause I know you won't be enjoying much due to the tonne of works you have on hand. Another 2 more year, be patient, and I will be graduated from University-life, can earn money and can give you the very best of what i can afford. I want you to be healthy and happy always, and to enjoy the rest of your life with us and our kids. We will have a big + happy family after all. I know this is what you want and we will make it come true one day. I wanted to say I LOVE YOU to you through the phone just now but whenever the words came to my mouth, i swallowed it again, maybe shy? When is my last words of I LOVE YOU to my mom? I can say I LOVE YOU to my darling, say to my dad and mom through text messages or maybe blog (like now), but I just couldn't say it out from my mouth, OMG..!

Mom, I know you won't be reading this but i still wanna write it here, that i really really do LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU more than everything in the world.

祝天下的妈妈母亲节快乐!

世上只有妈妈好,有妈的孩子像个宝,投进妈妈的怀抱,幸福享不了~~~
 
posted by Lay Ming at 3:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: