Saturday, May 19, 2007
One more week, then I will be finishing my second year of MPharm course, time really flies..

2 down and 3 more to go on next week, the toughest papers are coming next week, wish me luck k. Upcoming paper; 22nd immunological, 24th pharmacology, 25th formulation science.

Can't wait for all the exams over, I wanna go home, and I'll be reaching home on the 8th June. Miss home so much. All the best to all of you who having exam as well.

Labels:

 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:58 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At May 20, 2007 at 11:13 PM, Blogger [ J u | i e T ]

    hey man,u really dun understand what i've been telling you for thousands, millions of times????? U'll need to accompany me to study until 30th May, then only u'll be 100% INDEPENDENT!!! so,is not 25th! is 30th!!!! 30th after 12pm, only u will be 100% independent,k?????? /slap/slap/slap
    Good luck!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At May 21, 2007 at 2:19 AM, Blogger Lay Ming

    ok ok man, dun get angry ya.! I will wait for you until 12pm on the 30th may which is wednesday. While waiting, i will go to swansea or mumbles or somewhere which has a nice and breathtaking beach ok? hahahaha. Enjoy revising nahh, i know you love to study so much. 30th of june i will be waiting for you in KB airport ok, i am sure you need to fly back to treat me liao, hahaha. gambate, we work had together for my last three papers (your last four papers laa :p). Take care and watch your eating habit..! muahahaaahaha