Monday, July 23, 2007
Current location of myself --> SINGAPORE

Arrived here on the 21st July and going back to KB on the 29th July.

Has been shopping alot since I arrived because Great Singapore Sales ended yesterday (22nd July), but I'll continue shopping for this week until I go back to KB. Haven't got the chance to shop so much since I came back from UK (as you know, KB Mall is just not a right place to shop ;p)

Has been eating alot this two days, but not today, both my sister went out to work and study this morning, left me alone at home, wanted to go out shopping alone, but just so lazy to get myself changed and go out. So ended up staying at home alone online-ing. We ate alot of delicious food for the past two days, and can still feel my stomach is bloating now. Any fibre or "easy go" or diarrhoea drug to recommend?

Am going back to UK soon, on the 2nd August. Gonna miss my lovely family very much, and meeting my darling very soon, hehe. Now I know how's the feeling of missing someone but couldn't meet him at all for months. Salute those who succeed in LDR.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:17 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: