Sunday, July 15, 2007
"UK weather is unpredictable ..."
"UK weather is very STUPID ..."

Hehe, how exactly it is the UK weather now? I am curious. Darling told me it was heavy rain this morning when he was on the way to bus station, how about now? How's London? For those staying in the UK, please take care of yourself (esp you juliet ho ling ling ;p)

Darling is on his way to London now to pick up his parent from London and go back to Cardiff again at night. His parent is attending his graduation ceromony tomorrow. How grand will the ceromony be? What is the look of him with the graduation's robe? What is the feeling at the moment he walking up to the stage to get the cert? How romantic will it be if I were able to be there with him...

I miss you very much darling, and so sorry that I couldn't be there with you at this very meaningful ceremony of yours. I love you. Hope you do enjoy that moment even without me by your side, remember that I will always in your heart. Muacksss ~
 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:15 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: