Monday, August 27, 2007
Was deleting pics from my computer and decided to upload a few pics of the year in here to share with all of you ~~ E-N-J-O-Y !!

Jun'06 - dad & mum were here in UK attending sis' convo

Dec'06 - colouring contest which was held in 146 miskin street. anyone of you can be the judge. (contestants were juliet, siong ooi, jacky and me) so who is the winner?

Jan'07 - me and darling in TGI's Friday during juliet's birthday

Jan'07 - when clock strike at 12am, we celebrate juliet's birthday (from left; juliet, me, jacky, siong ooi & kar eng)

Jan'07 - juliet's birthday pressie from 146 members, isn't it very cute?

Feb'07 - having Valentine's dinner at Thai Edge (Cardiff) ^^I miss my long straight hair^^

Apr'07 - celebrating my birthday at TGI's Friday. i love TGIF so much.

Jun'07 - those were the craziest day in cardiff, pic taken in porthcawl beach (from left; li yue, christine, me, jacky & juliet)

Jun'07 - acting cool in pic (from left; me, kelvin, juliet, li yue & christine)

Jun'07 - photo taken during bro's wedding dinner. i know the blusher was too pinkish, but it make me look cute ;p [darling's mom even said i was allergic to something and then i got rash on my face *sobsob*] ^^my hair isn't straight anymore^^

Jul'07 - my cute little niece & nephew (meigan & Linus) They are cute, aren't they?


*** Oopps, am lazy and tired and sleepy. That's all for today :p ***

Labels:

 
posted by Lay Ming at 12:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: