Saturday, September 08, 2007
Believe me, UK (or Cardiff in more specifically speaking) is a dead place esp at night, without any entertainment except pub and club. I hate drinking and that's why I have no where else to go at night. Cinema or movie is my biggest entertainment here. There's no much new film showing this week, so we ended up watching Transformers for my second time (it's darling forth time watching). At least this time I understand more bout the film (I kept mixing up the robots previously but now I know which is which).

You know what, I bet you won't believe this, the film Ratatouille (Rat-a-too-ee) will only be shown in UK cinema on October. Oh my goodness ~ I can't wait to watch it anymore. I know Malaysia start showing it in mid August, and everyone is praising how good it is, but I have no chance to watch it yet, unless I download it from internet. Of course I won't download, cinema version is always the best, and that's why I subscribe unlimited movie pass. No choice, have to wait till october!


Had been eating out alot this few days, reason due to laziness, lazy to prepare, lazy to cook, lazy to wash (the worst came when I'm lazy to EAT) ...

Went to La Tasca (Spanish restaurant), they serve eat-all-you-can buffet from Sunday to Thursday for GBP10 per person. We wanted to eat in since end of spring (May?), but there's always some problems and we ended up sitting in another restaurant for dinner. The food was good, but very salty. (Liet, too bad you don't have the chance to taste it, I'll treat you when you come back to Cardiff one day.) Wanted to order more but feel shy cause we had sit there for 2 hours, and just 2 of us! Will visit there again next time with more friends (at least won't so embarrass to sit any longer).


Bought this last two weeks, and it contains more than 600 pieces of sudoku. My latest entertainment in my small and not-so-cosy room, been doing the sudoku puzzle day and night. Life is good when you don't need to worry anything on your studies. Three more weeks for me to enjoy before I start my MPharm 3, another dreadful year to go.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:12 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: