Wednesday, September 12, 2007
I love friendster so much now ...



Why ???



I've been spending one whole night looking for someone in friendster, from groups to groups, pages to pages, and finally I found her, Xin Yuan. Damn happy to get in touch with her through Friendster (agree that Friendster is helpful in looking for your long lost friends).

I actually wanted to look for my primary school form teacher's contact, I don't know how to get connect to her, so I started to hunt for her daugther. After seacrhing for hours, I found her !!! Sent her a message, and thanks god she still remember me and replied telling me the way to contact her mom. Too bad, my teacher (her mom) doesn't know much about computer, left alone the complicated internet thingy.

She'd gave me her mom's hp num, so I probably will surprise my beloved teacher by sending her a lovely text message, hope she hasn't tell her mom about me.

Oh ya, forgot to mention, she is my form teacher when I was primary five and six, Fang Bao Ling lao shi. I'd visited her in school before I left to UK, and bumped into her a few times, but then I always forgot to ask for her contact, stupid me !!!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 10:40 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At September 15, 2007 at 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    oh!! my beloved teacher too... miss her alot.. but i'm sure that she already forget about me although she still remember my mom.. haha..

    hmm.. very good luck to ur darling to get a job at UK. u like me, really can't stand for long distance relationship.. because we a;ready use to have him by our side.. all the best ya!!

    miss u

     
  • At September 15, 2007 at 2:37 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    I think she still can remember you kua, she'd asked me about you when I visited her 2 years ago. I have her phone num, i can give it to you if you want, so that you can pay her a visit when you are back to KB.