Monday, September 10, 2007
Right, what can I do now?


I am almost bored to death ~


Darling has gone to Birmingham this morning, so I'm staying at home alone now.! He is actually running away from my landlord. Landlord doesn't allow him to stay here with me anymore (well, he is not suppose to stay here) but offer him another unit of house somewhere else, where he need to pay coucil tax (as much as GBP1000 per year because he is no longer full time student). To avoid all that nonsense, he gone to Birmingham for a week to avoid contact with my landlord.

My landlord is a 'troublesome' people, he is a typical English, where he follows all the rules strictly. Even if you are staying in his premises for only a week, he will need you to sign a contract regarding the room you rent, by reading out the term and condition in the contract, and he works out all the electricity and gas bill for the week you staying. Even though we had told him thousand times that we will sort out the bills by ourselves but he insists to do it for us.

I have to get use to staying alone now onward, darling is no longer staying with me, either he got a job and stays somewhere else in the UK or he has to go back to Malaysia if he couldn't get a job in the UK. *finger cross that he will get a job* Everyone, pray hard for us OK?

I surely can't survive in distance relationship. I had a few silly arguments with him and feel so terribly depress all the while when I was back in Malaysia for two months during summer. I missed him so much until I dragged myself to sleep with tears everynight after saying goodnight to him. How am I going to survive for another 3 years of being distance apart from him?

I am praying really hard for him to get a job here in UK, I don't mind if he got a job as far as in north part of Scotland, as long as he is still in UK, and I can call him whenever I want. 8 hours time different between Malaysia and UK is a no no no way...!!!


Anyway, he is enjoying the most famous BBQ buffet in Birmingham right now, while I only had plain rice with four pieces of chicken strips as my dinner ... :*(
 
posted by Lay Ming at 10:14 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At September 11, 2007 at 4:41 AM, Blogger ZMM

    It's not going to be easy maintaining a long distant relationship, but then it's not impossible too.

    I was away fr my husband for 1 yr (then he was just a b.f) previously when I had to study in Stafford.. we survived.. :P

     
  • At October 2, 2007 at 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i m here again but i see something's troubling u .. i believe in both of u kay.. u two have a good foundation so guess it is not hard to get it thru together..


    i do wan 2 of u come back to msia though=(
    luv,siewfang