Thursday, October 04, 2007
Today's weather is sunny, finally can see the sunshine after days of pouring and raining. Last few days was so cold out there, plus super duper strong wind, it was more like winter instead of autumn. So how cold will it be when it comes to winter later on?

Had my lectures from 9am to 3pm, with only an hour lunch break in between, and then follow by working in Crwys Pharmacy from 3pm to 6.30pm, what a long tiring day for myself (^@^)

Darling has decided to leave me and go back to Malaysia for good, I've been so sad this few days, I have to stay here alone all by myself, I gonna miss him so much after he went back, I can't see him for at least 2 years, hopefully I can go back home next summer but the chances are so slim as I need to complete my summer placement over the summer.

How? How? How?

Anyone, any idea of how to survive in distanced relationship?
 
posted by Lay Ming at 9:15 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At October 9, 2007 at 11:27 AM, Blogger Ivin

    haha.once you find out how to survive in distanced relationship..u better tell me..coz i need some advise too :)

     
  • At October 11, 2007 at 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Dun worry, 2 years will pass by without u noticing!
    If you feel alone, dun 4get my newcastle house door is always open for you.
    i have faith you guys will cope with time and distance=D Blesed days ahead darling!

     
  • At October 12, 2007 at 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ming, u sure can do it =) good luck

     
  • At October 15, 2007 at 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i believe in both of you,so why don't u believe urself and believe him? Both of u will be together till the vy end~ dun worry so much,k? BOTH of u CAN DO IT!hugzz* xx

     
  • At November 7, 2007 at 7:09 PM, Blogger honeylicious

    long distance relationship can work if the relationship is strong to start with. it's painful initially but u'll realised that it gets better after that.

    dun worry too much abt it. take it one step at a time n u guys will be fine.

    i've experienced it first-hand n look, it turns out all rite. :)

    good luck with ur ldr!