Monday, January 28, 2008
Guess you won't believe this, cause i don't even believe this myself. I've actually gained 5kg in less than half a year. Why? WHY? HOW? HOW COME ??? That explain why I did not upload any photo of myself anywhere online. Jacky said my face is so round now, and Gillian said my arm is growing sideway !!! Arghhhh Can't imagine this!!!

JC said double chin is a good indication that i'll have lots and lots of money and properties (the bigger your double chin, the richer you are!) Believe it anot? So she asked me not to worry about my super big double chin and do nothing towards it. I certainly not agree with her but this is the only thing make me feel better with the double chin, haha!

Was telling Juliet that i'm not actually gaining weight but it is Jane Norman's problem, where they have this smaller cutting on their clothes (I had to buy size 8 instead of 6 now), but now i realise how FAT am i now, and this has nothing to do with the cutting. Stop telling me to shut up and saying that I am not fat at all, come and see me and you know how fat i am now, I knew myself getting a little too fat now. How how how?

Hate people who always ask me to eat more (when we can't finish our food) cause I am the only one who has the ability to eat (reason they gave because I am skinny so I should eat more). Hate those who said "oh only you can wear this type of shirt (with the horizontal line design) because you are skinny, it only looks good on you but not us!" Hate that hate that and totally disagree with them. It sounded like an insult to me, at least for now.

I've no idea how come I grown so big now, must be due to too much dessert uptake in the last few months, oh ya, credits to Gillian who fed us with all the dessert (haha, joking only ya girl, we enjoyed the dessert but then look at our size now! can't stop blaming you :p) I still eat the same amount of food every day compared to last year, indeed i eat even more in my 1st year, and i slept right after my meal for hours in the afternoon, but how come only this year that i've grown so fat? (symptom of ageing? oh no ...)

Aihhhh, seriously need to on diet from now! Exercise! yet i'm abit lazy, haha! Need more motivation!!! Anyway, I'm joining Jacky for break dancing tomorrow, haha, see how long can this last for.! Cheers!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 9:54 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: