Sunday, January 27, 2008
See my egg tart? I'm craving for this... Awww it is so tasty and I love it so much!! It's Portuguese Egg Tart, and of course it is from it's origin country, Portugal!!! Had this in Lisbon, Portugal.

This restaurant (it's more to a coffee shop) is highly recommended, they serve delicious egg tart (crispy at the outside and soft at the inside) and most importantly the servers there were so friendly even though they don't speak English. The name of this coffee shop is Pasteis de Belem.

I wanted to bake some for myself but then I think I better not, haha! I am not a pro-baker yet and I don't want to waste money and time :p I am still waiting for someone to bake some for me. (I am waiting for you, Gillian)

I have a great weekend this week, totally book-free weekend. I'll be starting my uni life again tomorrow, holiday has came to the end, time to go back to the hectic life and this semester will be even more hectic!!! My exam last week was OK (OK meant I wrote something on the answer booklet but hopefully *praying hard* that it is the answer for the question otherwise it is NOT OK!) I went to Prince Philip Hospital in Llanelli (somewhere in West Wales) for a two and a half days hospital placement, and I really love it. I think I will take a serious consideration to work in a hospital setting after I graduate. The only thing that bother me now is the salary!!!

Anyway, good luck to everyone who is going back to Uni tomorrow!!!

 
posted by Lay Ming at 9:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: