Monday, March 31, 2008
A really quick update of myself ... 

I am currently having fun in Nottingham. Reached here last night, and the feeling of meeting my darling at the first sight after half a year is cool. I don't know why but I feel so nervous to meet him few mins before I reach Nottingham. I feel so warmth to get back into him after so so so damn long. 

Now he is working and I am being left over in the hotel all by myself. Suppose to study now before he comes back from work but just couldn't stop myself from online-ing. I brought along with me stack of my lecture notes and will try to finish at least half of them during my stay in Nottingham. Is that possible? :p

and I went to London for 3 days with Gillian last weekend. Been eating so many delicious food in London and visit to many places as well. Will try to post up photo when I'm free, but don't think there will be many photo uploaded because all my pics look so fat and round :p Truely have a great time in London with you, Gillian. Let's plan for our summer holiaday soon.!

K, need to stop here and continue with my studies now. Will update again soon!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 3:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: