Thursday, April 10, 2008
am so stress now!

exams is coming, and i have exactly a month from now to finish all my revision and get ready for the exams. but a month is simply and definitely not enough for me to finish all the bloody handouts and lecture notes.

i have 5 modules to sit for in this coming final exam. i am so scare of failing one out of those five. i am scare of re-sit. i am more scare on failing the year which mean i have to take a gap year while waiting for re-sit in next year!!!

my brain is not good in memorizing, i've forgotten most of the things that i memorized in the past few weeks. when i look into past year papers, i am just so blank. i am so damn stressed! that's just too much to study and to memorize for this upcoming exams. i need help!!!

i've tried to concentrate when revising, but somehow my brain just doesn't listen to me, lot of things come in and out of my brain when i am trying to concentrate. and goshhhh i eat so much while studying, i feel hungry most of the time, or even if i don't, i just can't stop myself from eating rubbish/junk food. and i don't know why, whenever i am studying, suddenly i have so much shit and urine inside me, i need to go to toilet (for pee and poo) and kitchen (for food) so often, and this is a way of distraction to me!

aikssss no matter how, i need to get myself passed this year, even if i have to re-sit, i will make sure i pass during the re-sit. i can't wait to finish my master course d, i want to get it done as soon as possible. i can't wait to step into working life and work as a pharmacist now, like what limeelaine is doing now.

**limeelaine, stop telling me your experience in the hospital and also how easy your life is without books, i am so fucked up with my life here!!! :p come help me with my revision please!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:02 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At April 12, 2008 at 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Gambate Ming..hehe..
    Eat raisins while memorizing might help ler..and do ur own notes improve memorize skills.hehe..
    Sure can go through the test..
    don worry yeah..

    By the way,sure will drop by Cardiff if have time and money.haha...see how la ok??will contact u then..

    take care na..all the best to ur test..lucks delivered from yuni..

    With love,
    yuni