Thursday, April 03, 2008
Watched this film 27 DRESSES with darling last night. It is indeed a good film, highly recommended to all of you ~
The student price over here for a single movie is 50pence more expensive than that in Cardiff, so it costs GBP 5 per movie in Nottingham whereas in Cardiff it costs only GBP4.50. 

Darling used to subscibe unlimited pass for unlimited movies so he didn't care of the price, but now he was complaining GBP5 for a movie is way too expensive, and because of me, he reluctantly agreed to watch one movie together with me. I miss those moment where we went to cinema everyweek for moviesss together, and the feeling came back to me last night :p 

Yesterday was darling's birthday. I did not prepare any surprise for him, just bought him a cake (well he paid for the cake himself) without candles I sang him a birthday song while he was half asleep and obviously he didn't listen to me at all, then keep the cake and went to bed. What a sad birthday! 

After his work at 6pm, we went to TGIF for dinner. Strange enough, TGIF in Nottingham is so quiet compared to the one in Cardiff, what more it is situated in city centre! Totally unsatisfied with the environment, no fun at all :-( but of course i enjoyed the dinner with him!

Okies, time to go back to studies. It's the 4th day in Nottingham, still haven't got the chance to explore the city, as darling is busy with his work, so I stay in the hotel waiting for him to off work everyday while doing my revision for the upcoming bloody exams.!

and YEAHHH tonight I am going to Nando's for dinner ...
 
posted by Lay Ming at 3:44 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: