Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I'm dying, trying so hard to survive from memorising now ...

Have been staying in library since 11am, start memorising since 11.05am, till now, it's already 9 hours of memorising, minus 40 mins yam-char (tea-time) with Gillian, a tatol of 8 hours non-stop memorising!!! It's killing, and my brain gonna bust now!

The worst part is after all day memorising, I still haven't finish all the handout, not even half yet, or maybe only half of all the handouts I've got, I left only 13 hours from now till exam at 9am tomorrow. How can I finish memorising all of them by tonight?

Aiksss ... jia you la everyone! I know all of my coursemates are busy memorising at this hour, yes, other than memorising we have nothing else can do, blindly memorise! Got to get back to continue memorising again, sien!

Hahaha purposely hinghlight all the MEMORISING to tell you how much i need to memorise! Hopefully I can still remember clearly what I have been memorised this two days during my exam tomorrow la.!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:49 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: