Thursday, May 22, 2008
third year of my master course is over, finally ~ i am done with my third year, one more year left and i will be a pre-register pharmacist very very soon. *finger-crossed*

this is the toughest exams i've been through in my entire life. i never feel so stressed before in my life, and thanks God it's over now. i will never want to do this again. NEVER!

my life for the past one and a half month was hectic. sleep wake up shower breakfast library all day study dinner study again then sleep. it was so tough that i hardly breath sometimes, cried for so many times due to the stressfulness, the feeling of giving up was repeatedly flash up in my mind but thanks God i didn't give up but kept working hard throughout that period. i don't know what make me strong to keep me go on all this while, but family support is definitely the biggest push i've had and of course thanks darling for being there listen to my complaint and giving me support when i was really stressed-out. i would say this is the major benefit of being in a relationship that you have someone to lean on cry on when you really need it.

thanks to my dear fellow friends as well who kept supporting and reassured me that i will be fine and i am really glad to have you gals around keeping me calm and moved on with my revision. thanks Gillian who is always there helping me with my revisions, you are the best! muackssss ....!!!

seriously, i've done my best, i've put in 4 or 5 times of hard work compared to that of last year, so i don't care what will my result be after all as i've done my part pretty well. i need a long nice break now before i start with my placement on the 16th June.


 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:17 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: