Thursday, July 17, 2008
I'm getting really crazy now!! Life without internet is really torturing!! How can I get online now? Wonder why oxford doesn't have a free wifi online place or cafe or anything, anywhere that I can get online for free! I'm now in Costa, it says on the door that they provide free wifi to get online, but WTF I can't even connect to their server.! Waste my energy to carry my laptop all the way here and still I can't get online!! Now i really hate Oxford!!!! I hate the life without internet! Arghhhhh how can I survive for another few weeks??? I am getting really crazy and mad now!!!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 4:19 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At July 18, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Blogger honeylicious

    wat happened to the internet at home dear? why cannot connect all of a sudden? your other housemates can go online anot?

     
  • At July 19, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Aikss, i also don't know, whenever i go into the hallnet, it just doesn't let me log in. I think it's because your student id has already expired! It says on the page that hallnet access for finishing student only up to 50 days from your course finishing date. Now i'm in internet cafe, hehe, lazy to go home after work! Hope you are enjoying at home ..

     
  • At July 21, 2008 at 6:07 PM, Blogger honeylicious

    ic, dun worry you have few more weeks left only rite? when are u leaving again? rmb to bring along all the letters back with u okay..:)thx.
    yah enjoying home so far. see u soon!