Thursday, October 23, 2008
Free half Nando's chicken

Thanks to Gillian who share the website which provide a voucher of free half Nando's chicken. So there we are enjoying the Nando's chicken, absolutely free!!! 

Nando's is one of my favourite restaurant in Cardiff, but I haven't had it for quite some time. The last time I had it was in Nottingham with darling, and that was months ago, back in June 2008.

We were there on Tuesday night, 4 of us; Eunice, Gillian, Theresa and myself ~ 

Theresa (left) and myself.

Gillian (left) and Eunice (right).

I really had spent a great time with you girls, and it is really worth it to have half chicken for FREE! Let's forget about all the worries and enjoy our final year as a student. We can make it till the end ~ 
 
posted by Lay Ming at 10:16 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: