Sunday, October 05, 2008
I'm back. Back in Cardiff since a week ago. 

Time passes so fast, my 5 weeks holiday had gone, and I'm back to my uni life now. 

First week of lectures/workshops had gone too, ten more weeks to go for this semester, I am counting down the day, although I know it will be a hectic life after this but I just can't wait till everything is over. 

Had accepted Boots Pre-reg offer last week. Hey everyone, I'll be in Didcot, Oxfordshire next year July doing my pre-registration year, so if anyone happens to be in somewhere around oxfordshire, please drop by to pay me a visit k! 

I had such a great fun at home, went to singapore for the first week, second week was in Bali and spent the third week in KL with darling, then forth and fifth week stayed at home relaxing. More photo are coming up but this will highly depends on my mood :p

Will update again soon on my final year's life ... *stay tune*
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:52 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: