Friday, December 12, 2008
Happy anniversary ~
I'm 20 mins late ~ 

11122008 - our 5th anniversary

Darling, we have been through lots of ups and downs in this 5 years. I really glad to have you in my life. Eventho we are far apart, but distance make us strong, we love each other more and we cherish the time we had on the phone. Agree?

I'm so sorry that I've been neglecting you most of the time in this semester, but I'm really glad to have you supporting me all the time throughout this whole semester, it is not a easy semester and I don't think I can survive without you!! 

It has came to the end of the semester, and I'm leaving to Birmingham tomorrow, flying to Prague on Sunday, I wish you could be here together with me, I miss our travelling moment, I miss you so much everyday. Distance is so cruel, it brings us apart, but you will always in my heart. 

I love you.

I'm sure we will have endless anniversary to celebrate for the rest of our life, so I'll wait till the day we can celebrate this special day together~
 
posted by Lay Ming at 12:21 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At December 17, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    It's so sweet to see this posting on your blog sweetie. I couldn't believe that you still able to spend out sometime for me on this blog although u r rushing for your trip.

    my heard breaks every-time you told me you're cool in the UK, and i really hope i'll be at your side to keep you worm, but i couldn't. I'm not doing a perfect job to be a good BF, right?? You must be tough without me at your side ya....the weather, tough exam, busy final year life (especially group meeting session =) ) won't bring my honey down!!

    I'm looking forward to meet u again really soon baby, and i hoping for a miracle will happen. i don't want to be alone anymore during our anniversary, although we still got countless anniversary to celebrate.

    i love you with all my heart, muakzzzz......

     
  • At December 21, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Blogger gilliansusan

    so touching your post Lay Ming!! Well, gambate in all you do, times can fly.. I am sure too there will be countless annivesaries for you guys! Stay strong my friend and hey, i want to book a seat in your wedding k?=p