Friday, December 05, 2008
I'm very very extremely busy for the past few weeks, all for the sake of VPL (our pharmacy group project). Finally everything is done by this afternoon, left only with the presentation and report submition by next week! One final week left for this semester, hooraayyyyy!!!

VPL is killing me, and group members really pissed me off. Discrimination did really happen in this world when comes to group discussion. Options and ideas suggested are not appreciated at all. Wonder do they understand what is meant by "teamwork"?

OK not going to complain anything here, found out that all my previous posts are very negative, I need to write on something positive to make my blog more interesting! 

We were evacuated half way during lecture this morning as the fire alarm went off, don't know the reason but at least gained a few minute to have breakfast, hehe~ Had no time to take breakfast this morning due to the well-known reason, hence the banana ... 

From left: Gillian, Alice, me, Theresa

It is fun to have some time off from the lecture eating banana but it is suffering to stand outside in such a cold weather! That was about 15 mins. 

That's all for tonight. Sorry I am lazy again ~ 
 
posted by Lay Ming at 11:38 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At December 6, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Blogger TLo

    you forgot to say there's a tall guy calling your name loudly "Lay Ming!" while we are waiting outside. Jeff for your information only~ ho Ho ho Don't be jealous! If you don't grab her tightly, she's under someone's, bye bye, :P